As the real estate market has evolved, so have the risks associated with real estate closings. Victor O. Schinnerer & Company’s Errors & Omissions program for Title Agents, Abstractors and Escrow Agents provides the modern, flexible insurance coverage these professionals need to operate in today’s real estate market.
Availability: AR, KY, IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, MN, NE, OH, TN and WI. For coverage in AL, GA, LA, MO, MS and TX please contact Gilsbar Pro.*
Coverage: Admitted, with an A rated carrier
Target risks: Title agents, escrow agents, abstractors
Minimum premium: $1,250
Deductibles: Starting at $2,500
Limits: Up to $5 million
- Coverage for errors and omissions arising from professional services
- Automatic 60 day extended claims reporting period at no charge and options to purchase extended terms
- Coverage for innocent insured included
- Named insured’s consent required to settle a claim
- Policy applies to claims anywhere in the world provided the claim is made or brought against the insured in the United States, its territories, possessions, Puerto Rico or Canada
Get a Quote
Send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Download a printer-friendly version.
*Policy forms and policy terms may vary by state and territory