Report a Claim
The Everest Claim Department is dedicated to providing prompt, thorough and professional claim service. Timely submission of loss notices complies with the terms and conditions of the policy and assists Everest in providing quality service to our policyholders.
Our dedicated team of representatives is available to process your claim. Please use the following methods to promptly report a claim:
Sedgwick Claims Management Services
24 Hour Toll-Free Reporting
Toll-free phone reporting (844) 397-8332
Email claim reporting 6909VoscoForestry@sedgwickcms.com
Toll-free fax reporting (888) 806-0135
IMPORTANT - Please use the 24-hour toll free reporting service to immediately report the following incidents referencing your policy number and/or program number 94:
- Major collision loss (rollover, severe damage to the top your vehicle)
- Accident involving fatality, multiple injuries, and or severe injuries including loss of limb(s), burns, head injurie
- Multiple vehicle accident
- Building Collapse
- Incident involving fatality, multiple injuries, and or severe injuries including loss of limb(s), burns, head injuries
- While at the accident location, gather as much information as possible including names of all parties involved, location/address of damaged property, and names of any governmental agencies that responded to the scene. Please make sure your Everest policy number is available at the time of reporting any incidents.