Because you need to know your insurance package is adequate
1. Do you ever transport oil based fuels or lubricants?
accidents are real and their effects can be devastating. Our policy can
be endorsed to provide coverage for spills and accidental discharge
while transporting fuels and lubricants in a covered automobile.
2. Is your current insurer experienced at handling logging related claims?
your carrier’s claims staff and attorneys are not experienced in
handling logging related claims, your claims cost may be excessive. This
can create unnecessary down time and increase your claims cost on
liability losses, which ultimately increases your loss ratio.
3. Do you have coverage for fire suppression expenses resulting from a fire caused by your logging operations?
important coverage can be added by endorsement as part of Schinnerer’s
Logging & Lumbering Broad Form Property Damage Coverage.
4. Do you ever spray pesticides or herbicides?
policy can be extended to include bodily injury and property damage
arising out of the application of pesticides or herbicides.
5. Does your policy cover damage to vehicles while being loaded or unloaded by you?
you are like most logging companies, you regularly load vehicles not
owned by you. Our policy can be endorsed to include damage to vehicles
occurring during loading & unloading. Be sure this key coverage is
included with your insurance package.
Download a printer-friendly version.
This information is for illustrative purposes only and is not a
contract. It is intended to provide a general overview of the policy
described. Nothing contained herein should be construed as an
acknowledgement by Schinnerer that a given situation may be covered
under a particular policy. © 2015, Victor O. Schinnerer & Company,