Claims services for the Forest & Logging program are handled by York Claims Service, Inc. To report a claim, complete an Accident Report Form and include the following:
- Include your York Client Code - 1967 - with each new loss report
- Identify your agency name and location
- Notices that do not require action (incident reports) should be clearly marked Incident Only.
- When you email/call/fax, please have the following information available:
- York Client Code:1967
- Insurance agency name
- Policyholder address and phone number
- Date of accident
- Involved employee(s) name, address and phone number
- Other involved parties' name, address and phone number
- Accident/incident specifics
- Policy number
View the Claim Reporting Instructions for additional information.