When you place your clients in an insurance program, one of the most important factors you need to consider is the claims service the carrier provides.
You want a carrier that moves quickly, communicates often and works hard to resolve claims so your client can return their focus to running their business.
Victor O. Schinnerer & Company's carrier partner for Architects & Engineers Professional Liability, CNA, conducts an Architects & Engineers Claims Customer Satisfaction survey each year. The results speak for themselves; your clients give their claims handling service high marks.
By The Numbers
- 98% of clients surveyed described their claims handling experience as "very good" or "superior."
- 99% of clients surveyed said they received a clear explanation of how their insurance policy would respond to the claim.
- 100% of clients surveyed said the amount of communication they received about their claim was "just right."
- 95% of clients surveyed said they had a "very good" or "superior" experience with the law firm that represented them in defense of their claim.
What You Get With The Schinnerer Program
- Local claims service with 19 office locations throughout the U.S.
- 24 claims professionals dedicated to handling design professional claims.
- Claims professionals who average 21 years experience in professional liability claims handling.
- Pre-claims assistance hotline to aid in the prevention of claims (800) CNA-ASST.
What Clients Are Saying
- "Lauren has always provided excellent service to our firm."
- "Glenn was an outstanding resource during the recent mediation session for our landfill claim. His assistance and counsel was very much appreciated. His past experience in dealing with these situations really helped us through this unfortunate episode."
- "Louis was very good to work with. I appreciate his professionalism."
- "Judith has been a pleasure to work with over the years and has given great advise on claims matters even though we have not been found negligent. Each of our claims in the past years have been nuisance claims with no foundation. We have managed to settle the claims with minimal cost."
- "Though we sometimes have the opportunity to pay less for our professional liability coverage, we feel that the relationship we have with CNA is more than transactional. The level of attention we get signals that there is a genuine concern about looking after us. Pat certainly carries this attitude."
Not a Schinnerer policyholder? Start today and get a quote.